Welcome

I have been modelling 1/76th for many years and hope you find my kits and wargaming interesting and an enjoyable surf!
Bear with me as i get my camera abilities better.

My kits are a mixture of plastic injection, resin and white metal. plenty of local Australian resin kits but also venerable Airfix and Matchbox models too....

Mainly European WW2 which first started out with US forces, then onto UK and then a smattering of Russian- but i realised i had to have someone to compete against..... so along came the Axis kits..

Click on the pictures, they expand and provide better detail.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for all the positive comments


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pre Made perfection...

once again not WW2 but still a classic kit- and i like how soemone said to me that these are better - as you can get them into a game quicker ...
i dont have much post WW2 gear so these sorts of things will get a dirty up and then go into a storage box..

2 comments:

  1. yes its needs some red dirt washed over it....i just need the time to do it!! with family and work its damn difficult to find the time- also its mid winter here and my workshop is the back shed so far too cold to go out at night to model....

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thankyou for reading my blog and i welcome your comments...david