Welcome

I have been modelling 1/76th for many years and hope you find my kits and wargaming interesting and an enjoyable surf!
Bear with me as i get my camera abilities better.

My kits are a mixture of plastic injection, resin and white metal. plenty of local Australian resin kits but also venerable Airfix and Matchbox models too....

Mainly European WW2 which first started out with US forces, then onto UK and then a smattering of Russian- but i realised i had to have someone to compete against..... so along came the Axis kits..

Click on the pictures, they expand and provide better detail.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for all the positive comments


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another one from the bottom of the box that doesnt see any daylight

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm I have a couple of these beasts as well. I am looking at fitting them into a Modern 80's/90's force for blue on red operations.

    Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thankyou for reading my blog and i welcome your comments...david