Heavy Arty on the way to the MLR.
Part of a howitzer battery on the way to support the attack...
(Battery is a loose term and i only have 3 of these LOL)- never the less the long range of the 155mm gave wonderful support when crossing the river crossing
- US 155mm on M4 hull, Esci.
- Loaded on trailer and pulled by Diamond T- Matchbox.
- GMC 6x4 truck with supplies, Academy.
- GMC 6x4 truck with gunners, Airfix.(very weak axles etc so its attached to a base, not usually done by me)
- Bedford 6x4 Radio, Airfix aircrash rescue with scatch built rear.