Welcome

I have been modelling 1/76th for many years and hope you find my kits and wargaming interesting and an enjoyable surf!
Bear with me as i get my camera abilities better.

My kits are a mixture of plastic injection, resin and white metal. plenty of local Australian resin kits but also venerable Airfix and Matchbox models too....

Mainly European WW2 which first started out with US forces, then onto UK and then a smattering of Russian- but i realised i had to have someone to compete against..... so along came the Axis kits..

Click on the pictures, they expand and provide better detail.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for all the positive comments


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

YAR...look vat i found in my lake??

my blog has posted a number of tanks found in lakes- BT7 and a T34, now a KV1
ENJOY

3 comments:

  1. What!!! When? , who ? what ? where? This was sitting in a lake??
    There was a story some time back about an old boy getting his house and garden back that had been in the "killzone" between east and west germany and when he cut away the years of overgrowth found a T34.
    Why cant I ever find something like that!!?
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. This condition after 60 years in a Lake!!! Amazing! Hope, if there are still tankers inside, that they´ll get an honourfull burial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was actually pulled from the River Neva in 2003.

    You can go through the photos here http://www.nortfort.ru/np/foto_t382_e.html

    It's by the Nevsky Pyatachok (Five Kopek Bridgehead) have a look round the site they got an amphibious T38 from the same place.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thankyou for reading my blog and i welcome your comments...david