Welcome

I have been modelling 1/76th for many years and hope you find my kits and wargaming interesting and an enjoyable surf!
Bear with me as i get my camera abilities better.

My kits are a mixture of plastic injection, resin and white metal. plenty of local Australian resin kits but also venerable Airfix and Matchbox models too....

Mainly European WW2 which first started out with US forces, then onto UK and then a smattering of Russian- but i realised i had to have someone to compete against..... so along came the Axis kits..

Click on the pictures, they expand and provide better detail.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for all the positive comments


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

From Big to Small....

Airfix' new little Vickers tank( ex JB models)
Great kit and such a pleasure to build- its a softer plastic to work with and as such nice to cut and carve
takes 10 minutes at best!!!
added some bits and peices and also the 30 cal is poetic license toocheck out the size differance between the Famo and the tankette!!

2 comments:

  1. The Vickers is one of my all time favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers Al

    i am not sure what to paint it- either BEF green or i have a hankering to do the caunter scheme too
    the only problem is i have no desert stuff0- so will be the only one in my collection for the desert
    everything i have made is ETO...hmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thankyou for reading my blog and i welcome your comments...david