Welcome

I have been modelling 1/76th for many years and hope you find my kits and wargaming interesting and an enjoyable surf!
Bear with me as i get my camera abilities better.

My kits are a mixture of plastic injection, resin and white metal. plenty of local Australian resin kits but also venerable Airfix and Matchbox models too....

Mainly European WW2 which first started out with US forces, then onto UK and then a smattering of Russian- but i realised i had to have someone to compete against..... so along came the Axis kits..

Click on the pictures, they expand and provide better detail.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for all the positive comments


Thursday, June 24, 2010

Seeps and DUKWs

i cant remember if i have posted these before
after 130 posts i am starting to forget what been done before LOL
after watching the last Indiana Jones movie
i went added pintel mounted 50cals to the SEEP's
(frankly i have never seen any with MG mounted on them, but what the heck!)
the SEEP's are resin castings and lovely detailed little things
men and kit are from the spares boxthe DUKW's are classic Airfix plastic with men and kit added
i just realised what i did with my old Anzac troops too!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thankyou for reading my blog and i welcome your comments...david